Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Bradshaw Strata Management Ltd. (bsmstrata.ca) has an immediate need for an individual who has recently completed their strata management licensing course and is looking to get experience working toward becoming a competent strata manager with our company. In order to achieve this goal, the incumbent will work with our strata managers assisting in providing excellent customer service and strata management expertise to Strata Corporations in the Lower Mainland (mainly in Surrey, Langley, and White Rock).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting an experienced Strata Manager in preparing agenda and related documents for upcoming meetings with strata councils and General and Special Purpose Meetings.
- Accompanying an experienced Strata Manager to meetings with strata councils and General and Special Purpose meetings. Learning how to run a meeting and take minutes of meetings.
- Learning the preparation of budgets, reviewing of financial statements, and assisting in overseeing the cash requirements of the strata corporations.
- Prepare meeting minutes and correspondence on behalf of the strata corporations in a timely manner for review by the Strata Manager and strata councils.
- Assist in the preparation and review of disclosure documents and forms in accordance with the Strata Property Act.
- Research, develop, recommend, and oversee implementation of action/work and maintenance programs as directed by the strata councils.
The incumbent will report to an experienced Strata Manager and will work out of the company’s offices in Cloverdale, B.C. The hours of work are flexible involving meetings during evenings as directed by the strata councils as well as attendance at the office for administrative matters and meetings.
Education and experience:
- Completion of the Strata Management Licensing Course and ability to be licensed by the Real Estate Council of B.C. to provide strata management services.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to speak in public and chair meetings.
- Knowledge of computers and word processing, spreadsheet, database and accounting software packages.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Be self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and under direction.
- Some knowledge of the Strata Property Act and Strata administration in general would be preferred.
If you have an interest in this position please forward your resume along with a covering email to email@example.com.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.