Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
On behalf of our Client one of Victoria's most well established Real Estate and Property Management firms serving Victoria for almost 100 years, we invite a Licenced Strata Manager to join the friendly team. It is not often there are positions as many of our Managers stay with this company for up to 30years, due to a well earned retirement this opportunity is available.
Our client offers stability, long term growth as well as the support for you to reach your full potential.
Specific Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of long standing properties
- Maintain operating and contingency bank trust accounts, along with special levy accounts as needed
- Payment of monthly invoices which are part of the annual operating budget
- Administrating financial matters, managing budgets, providing monthly financial statements.
- Corresponding with contractors, owners, and clients
- Issuing letters, notices, maintaining files
- Obtain and analyze quotes
- Advice on tendering and bidding on special projects and major repairs.
- Arrange for contractors for repair and upgrades and services.
- Coordinate trades
- Attending Strata council meetings
preparing and/or reviewing strata property minutes
- Attending AGM and SAGM,s
- General Administration duties, Strata administrative support is provided
- Must be a licenced Strata Manager
- At least 1to 2 years experience preferred
Self motivated with a sense of pride in work
- Able to work independently
- Self Directed yet able to work within a team
- Well presented with excellent communication ability and customer service skills a must
- Able to multi task and adapt to change
- Respond to emergencies
- Knowledge in computer software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Spectra Software preferred
Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Flexible schedule, available for evening meetings
- Valid Drivers Licence
- We are looking forward to talking to you about how this opportunity can be the next step in your career.
Please forward application to:
Nicola Ker Human Resources: Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.