Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Strata Property Manager
REMI - a well-established property management firm is inviting two motivated strata managers to join our growing team, one for Langley office and one for our new Vancouver office.
The Strata Manager is responsible for
- Managing a portfolio of strata buildings consisting commercial and residential buildings;
- Administrating financial matters of the portfolio, including budgeting, analyzing expenses and understanding statement;
- Attending strata council meetings, AGM and SGM, with some evening meeting;
- Must have a strata management license
- Have at least 1 years of experience in strata management
- Have exceptional work ETHICS
- Self motivated and able to take initiatives
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and work well under direction
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills and utmost professionalism
If you are ready to take on a challenge, please send your resume with salary expectation to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.