Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
FULL TIME PERMANENT/CONTRACT – RESIDENTIAL APPRAISER
- Campbell & Pound Residential Appraisals
- Residential Appraiser- Candidate member AIC
- Posted: April 30, 2015 Closing: May 31, 2015
- Member type: Inexperienced or Experienced Candidate Member-We will train you.
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time/Contract
- Province: South Delta, Richmond, Burnaby, Vancouver or Surrey-White Rock British Columbia –
- Vancouver, North Shore, Richmond-South Delta, Burnaby Inexperienced or Experienced Candidate
- Contact Name: Campbell & Pound Residential (Dan Jones)
HEAD OFFICE - 1111-11871 Horseshoe Way
Richmond, B.C. V7A 5H5
Campbell & Pound Residential Appraisals is a full service residential and commercial appraisals firm serving the Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and the Sea to Sky Region. We are a well-established and reputable firm with a large client base and have been in business 76 years. Better Business Bureau of Vancouver - A+ Accredited members since 1994. 0= Complaints
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Residential Appraiser or a Qualified Candidate to join our growing team.
Professionalism, excellent organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and strong report writing skills are a must. The qualified applicant will be fully insured and in good standing with the AIC (Appraisal Institute of Canada). Reliable transportation required. We offer the ability to work from anywhere with some schedule flexibility.
Compensation is by fee split/commission and employment basis ($45,000-$68,000) is by Contractor status also. Successful applicant should be familiar with CRAL/CSA FORMS, NAS online FORMS and SOLIDIFI ONLINE FORMS but if you are not we will train you.
Please forward resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 604 315 6333
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.