Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Real Estate Appraiser, Candidate Appraiser, Research Analyst.
- Job Location: Kelowna, BC.
- Kent-Macpherson, a leading commercial real estate appraisal and consulting firm, has openings for designated Appraisers, Candidate Appraisers, and Research Analysts to join our growing and dynamic team. With a reputation for professionalism and excellence in our industry, Kent-Macpherson has grown into one of Western Canada’s leading authorities in real estate valuation and consultation. Kent-Macpherson offers a wide range of services covering all disciplines of real estate appraisal, arbitration and consultation. We are seeking motivated and entrepreneurial people with strong research experience to join our team.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
Salary: Based on Experience.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.