Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Company: Robert K. Futterman & Associates, LLC (RKF)
Job Location: 624 King Street West, Third Floor
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 1M7
Phone: 416.599.3700 | F 416.599.3744
As North America’s leading independent real estate firm specializing in retail leasing, investment sales and consulting services, RKF provides a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients with services ranging from national tenant and owner representation, investments sales and acquisitions, and consulting. With approximately $30 billion in aggregate real estate transactions to its credit, RKF has helped identify scores of real estate opportunities for leading retailers, developers and institutional clients. RKF is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Northern New Jersey, San Francisco and Toronto.
Currently we are seeking an entry-level Salesperson/Canvasser to join our growing team. This position starts off with a base salary and after approximately one year (or sooner with exceptional performance) the individual could be promoted to Associate broker level with a commission-based compensation structure. Training provided. Our broker team is committed to teaching you the business, given that you work hard and demonstrate your ability to excel. CAR IS ESSENTIAL to fulfill duties of the job. Position available in our Toronto office.
In this multi-faceted role, you will be canvassing the Toronto market to locate available retail space, which includes extensive phone work and research, maintaining our listings and street map databases and working with brokers on tenant and landlord client projects.
- You must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business.
- Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and computer skills essential.
- Previous sales experience (one to two years) in a real estate firm helpful; and knowledge of Toronto preferred.
- Understanding of the entire real estate process from market analysis to site selection through lease negotiation preferred but not required.
- Real estate background helpful.
- College degree preferred.
- Licensed or in the process of getting licensed.
How to Apply:
To learn more about RKF please visit our website at www.rkf.com.
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 12/31/2016
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.