Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Junior Strata Agent
We have 2 openings for recent graduates of the Strata Management Licensing Course to assist in the management of Strata portfolios in the Lower Mainland.
Rancho Management Services (B.C.) Ltd. is part of the Rancho Group of Real Estate companies, a Canadian privately-owned company. Rancho has been in business for over 35 years and manages Strata Corporations, rental projects, and individual houses and condos. Rancho currently has 25 full-time Property Managers and is looking for the ideal candidates to expand. At present, Rancho manages over 200 Strata Corporations and over 30,000 units in the Greater Vancouver area. Rancho offers a detailed and intensive Strata Trainee Program. The Junior Property Manager is teamed up with a Senior Property Manager and will be mentored through the Rancho training program.
- Attend 8 evening strata council meetings
- Draft council meeting minutes
- Work day and evenings
- Deal with emergency and be on call on a 24 hours basis
- Respond to queries and complaints from strata lot owners
- Obtain quotations for all work in Strata buildings
- Advise Strata Councils on the workings of the Strata Property Act
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate building staff job performance
- Supervise and monitor trades working in the buildings
- Draft annual operating budgets
- Chair strata council and annual general meeting
- Assist the strata council in the day to day operations of the building.
- Assist a Senior Strata Agent in the day to day management of a Strata Portfolio
NO experience required! We will train you! The ideal candidate must have successfully completed and passed the Strata Management Licensing course and own a reliable vehicle.
The job posting will close on Monday April 17, 2017 at 5:00pm. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please do not contact us unless you have been selected for an interview.
Please submit your resume along with your certificate for Strata Management Licensing and any educational credentials to Clee@ranchogroup.com.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.