Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
If you are seeking a company who has an exceptional reputation in its industry and believes in investing in its team by providing ongoing training, cutting edge tools to help you excel in your role, then you may be interested in sending your resume for further exploration of this opportunity.
What type of personality will thrive in this role? Take charge, exceptional follow through, excellent verbal and written communication, solid common sense, solutions oriented, highly organized, detailed, analytical, quick learner, diplomatic, factual with exceptional work ethics, people person in terms of understanding how to work with different personalities, unflappable demeanour, Excellent CSR, thorough.
Location: Surrey office Work schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm with some evenings
Benefits: Yes Vacation: 2 weeks after 3 years – 3 weeks Remuneration: $60,000
Start Date: ASAP Closing Date: None Company name: Will not be disclosed until discussion
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a strata manager role
- Must have a strata management licence
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepare strata agendas; attend meetings, AGM with some evening meetings
- Strata Financial: prepare, review, analyze and manage budgets
- Prepare strata minutes and distribute to strata owners
- Quotes: Analyze, review and prepare for strata to review
- Consult with council in regards to the strata property act
- Coordinate and lead trades and purchases
- Liaise with Strata Council as required
- Manage a portfolio of strata buildings in Surrey, Port Moody, Coquitlam and Abbottsford (small commercial)
- Administrative: ensure all the paper work is completed, filed, letters, memos are sent .
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence. Unless we have your authorization we will not be releasing your resume. We will be contacting applicants who have strata management experience. If you are exploring your career or at a cross road, we gladly accept your resume for future opportunities. Thank you for considering Career Contacts. Please visit us at www.careercontacts.ca
For further information you can reach us at 604 606-1831 between 10:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.