Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
A leading Strata Management company located in Abbotsford is looking to expand its Strata Property Management team. We are committed to provide the best quality service and responsiveness to our strata community. If you like the supportiveness that comes through working with a group that considers themselves a "family" and thrives on being given the autonomy to make good decisions, then this is a perfect position for you! Students taking strata management course from Sauder School may also apply.
- Must have a strata license in BC (or close to completion)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage people's expectations
- Strong MS Office Skills including Outlook
- Prepare Strata meeting agendas
- Prepare and manage budgets
- Review Strata financials
- Prepare council meeting minutes and take directives from council
- Provide directions to council when needed as per the strata property act
- Liaise with the Strata council as needed
- Obtain and analyze quotes for council’s approval
- Coordinate trades and purchases
- General administration work: send out letters, maintain files and records, etc.
Position is part time, working to full time dependent on the abilities of the applicant. Looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Please apply in confidence to ECM Strata Management and Consulting via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, complete with resume of abilities and experience.
January 20, 2015.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.