Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Mobile Mortgage Pro- Full-Time
What’s the job?
As part of our Mobile Mortgage team, you’ll use your super powers to help your customers anytime and anywhere they need a mortgage. Your mission is to source residential mortgage business, build strong customer relationships and bring those two pieces together to Coast Capital Savings. This unique role allows you to work from your home office, network extensively within your community and be recognized and rewarded with unlimited earning potential.
And you’ll have the power to do what’s best for the customers. Every day. Not just Sundays.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop a business plan with a goal of maximizing residential mortgage business and enhancing the customer experience
- Write new mortgages and conduct prudent due diligence in the underwriting and documentation processes
- Seek out new mortgage leads and customers by networking in the community and developing relationships with realtors, developers, builders and previous mortgage customers
- Enhance the experience of existing customers by helping them with the home buying process, their mortgage and their other financial needs
- Anchoring customers to the appropriate delivery channel at Coast Capital for closing and cross sales
- Generating referrals to our other internal business units
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a self-starter who’s excited about working independently to grow a book of business and to reap the rewards of working hard. You love meeting new people and developing relationships focused on the customer’s needs.
- You are highly motivated with demonstrated sales skills and underwriting experience from your 3 – 4 years of related experience
- You have a strong sense of entrepreneurship as you want to build your own business in a fast-paced, competitive market
- You bring to the team a well-established network of realtors, builders, financial planners and other centres of influence
- You have a well-developed value proposition that sets you apart from other mortgage specialists
- You are proud of your verbal skills as you have the ability to take complex ideas and deliver a simple message
- You are flexible to work around your customer’s schedules, whether it be evenings, weekends or during regular business hours
- And you would make our day if you have the ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
Location: Vancouver Lower Mainland
Why join Coast?
So much to brag about.
- We have great products, great people and a great attitude.
- We were named one of BC’s Top Employers for our great benefits, cool atmosphere and progressive thinking.
- We offer many opportunities for our employees to grow their careers in every direction of the finance industry.
- We have inspiring leaders who help employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.We are a cool place to work, employees enjoy wearing their jeans on Fridays (and Saturdays) and they love being recognized with a high-five.
- We believe in being a good corporate citizen and that’s why we invest in our local communities every day by donating our time, money and expertise.
- We have a company culture where we take business seriously. Ourselves, not so much.
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.