Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
- Working for 3 individual realtors (all PREC*)
- Oversee invoicing and financial statements
- Record contacts through a CRM, set-up follow-ups to generate referrals and keep client relationship thriving
- Handle/help design marketing material for ad campaigns, individual residential listings as well as larger commercial sites
- Maintain, edit and manage individual websites
- Track and analyze website data ie. Google Analytics, Lead Generation
- Manage and maintain business social media platforms including Website Blogs, Facebook, Instagram and Google+
- Design and order business cards, presentation folders, letterhead, envelopes and ensure supply is always stock
Apply via email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications January 19, 2017.
- Previous administrative work preferred, Real Estate experience a bonus
Back to Current and Online Job Postings
Disclaimer: These job postings are for informational purposes only, and all contacts should be made to appropriate person listed in each posting. The Real Estate Division disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making financial or any other commitments.