Students will develop understanding and experience the fundamental components of a job-search and overall career progression skills. Specifically, students will strengthen their ability to:
- Self-assess their skills and articulate a personal brand.
- Arrange, conduct and follow-up informational interviews, while tracking contacts.
- Increase the knowledge and level of preparation through primary and secondary research.
- Conduct interviews with confidence, professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Incorporate learning into thoughtful resumes that demonstrate informed fit.
- Craft targeted and relevant cover letters.
Instructor Biography - TBA
Course Outline - Class of 2019 (to be posted)