The goal of this course is to study key aspects of corporate finance and to investigate certain topical issues in this
dynamic and important area of business.
Finance impacts a wide range of important areas in business management. As such, this course addresses topics such as:
- Decisions to undertake projects
- Methods of business financing
- The use and valuation of financial instruments including stocks and bonds
- International finance considerations
- Roles of financial institutions including banks
By the end of this course, students should be able to understand core issues in corporate finance, analyze current
issues in this dynamic area of business, and communicate their findings in a clear and concise fashion.
Instructor Biography - Glen Donaldson
Course Outline - Class of 2018 (updated August 3, 2017)
This file requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download this free plug in, visit the Adobe web site and follow the on-screen instructions.