All current schedules for the MBA, MM, MM-OR and IMBA programs are posted below.
Please note that these schedules are subject to change, and it is each student's responsibility to check for updates. Modules with low enrolment may be subject to cancellation.
Module Outlines - Full-time MBA 2nd Year Program (Class of 2015)
Module Outlines - Full-time MBA 1st Year Program (Class of 2016)
Module Outlines - Part-time MBA Program
Courses are referred to as modules in the MBA program. In the Full-time program modules run over 6 weeks, which are called periods.
- A period consists of 5 weeks of instruction and 1 week of exams.
- Full-time students usually take 6-7 credits worth of modules in each period. Modules in the Full-time MBA program range from 0.75 - 1.5 credits each, depending on the number of teaching hours.
There are 7 periods in the Full-time program:
- P1-P2 (Sept 2014 - Dec 2014)
- P3-P5 (Jan 2015 - May 2015)
- Experiential Learning (May 2015 - Aug 2015 - Internships/Projects)
- P6-P7 (Sept 2015 – Dec 2015)
Please note that not all modules are offered each year, and the schedule is subject to change depending on instructor availability and student demand.
Please note that the below information applies to the Full-time MBA Graduating Classes of 2014 and 2015 only. There may be changes to the Track Requirements for students in subsequent graduating class years.
MBA students choose one of four specialized career tracks – Consulting and Strategic Management, Finance, Product and Service Management, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship. These tracks are designed to equip you with the advanced business skills you need to build a successful career in today’s global economy.
Each track consists of both required and elective modules. You can choose either to enhance the depth of your track focus or broaden your skill set from a selection of modules in different subject areas.