The Peter Frost Scholarship was established in 2004 to recognize Peter Frost, an internationally renowned leadership researcher and educator at the Sauder School of Business, and the founder of Meeting the Leadership Challenge.
Designed to enable not-for-profit sector leaders to attend this one of a kind program, the $5,900 Scholarship covers tuition fees and course materials. The balance of the program fee ($3,000 + GST/HST) is charged to the sponsoring organization to cover the accommodation, meals and other expenses associated with attending.
Candidates must be senior level leaders in a non-profit organization, who are moving up to an executive position.
Prospective candidates must submit a formal written application to the Scholarship Selection Committee, describing:
- Your professional background and the nature and scope of your current role within the organization
- Why you feel you should be considered for the scholarship
- The benefit you hope to gain from attending the program
- How your attendance will serve your organization
- To the best of your knowledge, what unique perspectives will you contribute to the class experience
Candidates must also send a letter of reference from their Executive Director or Board Chair.
Successful recipients must agree to serve on a future Scholarship Selection Committee, involving 1-2 meetings per year for one year.
For more information about the Scholarship, please contact Wendy Bishop, at (604) 827-5409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the MTLC course page for the application deadline.
Send scholarship applications to:
Peter Frost Scholarship
UBC Executive Education
800 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 3B7