Translate Strategic Vision into Tangible Business Results
Even the best strategic plan is of little value if the organization is incapable of effectively executing it.
This course provides key tools, techniques and best practices for addressing your strategy execution challenges and translating your strategic vision into tangible business results. Explore the dynamic interplay between company structure, strategy design, leadership and execution. Identify the pivotal points where changes may be needed to enhance the effectiveness of execution. Learn a systematic strategy execution process that you can adapt to your organization.
- Grow your ability to diagnose key implementation challenges in organizations
- Make better, more incisive strategy-based decisions to ensure successful strategy execution
- Learn the art and science of making trade-off choices
- Scale up your distinctive organizational competences, to uphold the value proposition
- Sharpen your skills in building a strategy review framework for verifying the assumptions made in strategy design, and for facilitating quick response to changing situations
- Learn techniques for embedding collaboration that enhances business unit performance
- Increase your ability to lead ongoing implementation processes
- Enrich your execution skills with the best practices of excellent companies
- Diagnosing your strategy execution challenges: translating strategic vision into operational targets, isolating execution challenges, developing clear criteria for success and failure
- Best practices for effective strategy execution: crafting creative projects and pilots to solve execution challenges, prioritizing projects and pilots to set the implementation agenda, defining milestones and measurements for each pilot
- Managing the strategy execution journey: executing and evaluating action plans, changing priorities based on outcomes, conducting strategy reviews to assess the need for reframing strategy design
- Leading strategy execution: developing an authentic leadership style, forming a collaboration-based change coalition, communicating progress and incorporating ideas to enhance results, leading people to higher performance through intrinsic motivators and culture
The interactive “boot camp” format is designed to promote extensive dialogue and idea-sharing among participants. It also provides real-world tools, techniques and best practice processes for translating strategy design into executable projects and pilots within an organizational setting.
Dr. Rajinder Raina
Rajinder is an Adjunct Professor at the Sauder School of Business and International Faculty at the Gordon Institute of Business Science in South Africa. He has more than 20 years of strategic management experience in India, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, France and Canada, working with multinational organizations. He consults to start-ups and large companies including Fortune 500 in all aspects of strategic management, from strategy design to execution.
Executives, managers and entrepreneurs who wish to deliver great results by developing practical skills in effective strategy execution.
"This course provides an amazing experience for adult learners who are geared towards making change happen, rather than just reading about it."
Manager of Operations