- Lean and Six Sigma Overview: Identification of Waste, Value and Variation Definition, Lean Principles (Value-Stream and Flow, Just-in-Time, Pull vs. Push)
- DMAIC Framework
- Define: Problem and Goal Statement, Success Measures, Voice of the Customer, Process Mapping and SIPOC
- Measure: Control Charting, Process Stability, Shift and Variation, Data Collection, Measurement System Analysis and Gage R&R
- Analyze: Descriptive Statistics and Capability Analysis, Root-cause Analysis, Charting (Pareto, Box Plot, Histogram), Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Problem-Solving Techniques
- Improve: Brain-storming vs. Brain-writing Solutions, Mistake Proofing, Process Redesign, Pay-off Matrix, Implementation and Change Management Plan
- Control: Process Ownership and Transition Plan, Standard Operating Procedures, Control and Reaction, Benefit Realization
This interactive workshop provides a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and applications of running LSS initiatives within your organization. You will engage in simulation activities to reinforce the concepts and help you put learning into practice.
This program is for people who are new to LSS and looking at process improvement methodologies for their organization. It is also for those engaged in leading, supporting or sponsoring process improvement initiatives.