- Introduction: the Lean Six Sigma management system
- Define: problem statement, SIPOC, stakeholder analysis, project charter, communication and change management, Lean leadership assessment
- Measure: data collection, process mapping, value added activities, waste identification, Lean process measures and TAKT time
- Analyze: root cause analysis, affinity diagrams, decision-making techniques, theory of constraints, failure mode and effect analysis, basic statistical analysis
- Innovate: 5S, SMED, Work Cells, Kanban, Pull Flow, Standardized Work, Poka Yoke, Kaizen
- Implement: transition strategies, action plans and implementation management, change management, communication planning
- Control: control plans and charts, dashboards and metrics, documentation, project closure
In-Class Training: there are three in-class training sessions, conducted over consecutive months. The curriculum is designed to optimize your learning in Lean Six Sigma tools, concepts and project development methods.
Examination: several weeks after the conclusion of training, you will write a multiple-choice examination.
Improvement Project: after passing the examination, you will have nine months from the end of in-class training to complete an improvement project using Lean Six Sigma principles, and to present your completed project for certification.
Coaching Support: three group coaching sessions will be held to assist you in the completion of your improvement project.
Certification: within nine months after in-class training, you will submit your improvement project for certification review. Fujitsu will provide a two-hour individual telephone coaching session to assist you with your submission package. Candidates who successfully complete the certification requirements will be granted an industry-recognized Fujitsu Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate.
This training will be delivered by a qualified Fujitsu Black Belt
consultant. Fujitsu's team of certified business optimization
professionals specialize in Lean Six Sigma, operational strategy,
business process transformation, performance optimization and
organizational change management. With more than 19 years of experience
conducting 3,000+ Lean optimization and continuous improvement projects,
Fujitsu consultants are often sought out for strategic guidance in both
public and private sectors. Instructors may include:
Ron Read is a Fujitsu Management
Consultant and certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with over 30 years of
experience developing and delivering optimization, continuous service
improvement and strategic planning programs based on Lean Six Sigma. His
expertise has provided substantial process improvement benefits for a
wide spectrum of industries across North and South America.
This certification program is tailored to aspiring and current change agents who lead simple to moderate complexity improvement projects, or who support a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in a highly complex change initiative.