- Lean culture and cultural enablers
- Managing flow: value stream and mapping
- Identifying and eliminating waste: standardization, addressing problems and preventing defects
- Problem-solving tools: charts, diagrams, root cause analysis
- Product and process design: quality, automation and efficiency
- Sustaining a Lean culture
- Financial systems and resource deployment
- Transforming Lean into operational results
- Lean metrics and measurements
- Simulation exercise and presentation
- Multiple choice exam
- Certification project - within three months of the program, you will submit an applied project of your choosing
- Coaching - two hours of certification project coaching with an expert coach
At the successful completion of the exam and certification project, you will receive a Certificate in Lean Green Belt.
Managers and others who wish to improve their work performance by utilizing the Lean Body of Knowledge enablers.