- Determining your productivity approach: strengths and areas for development
- Setting expectations for yourself and others to stay focused on goals, not details
- Crafting “smart” goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound)
- Giving your productivity goals a reality-check by converting them into specific actions
- Self-managing common attitudes, habits and pressures that inhibit productivity
- Applying productivity mindfulness to train your brain to focus
- Communicating more influentially to establish productivity expectations with others
- Saying “no” assertively and diplomatically
- Managing stressors proactively to avoid burn-out and achieve maximum resiliency
- Establishing milestones and measurements to monitor your productivity effectiveness
You will create your own customized personal productivity action plan, as you explore a wide range of productivity options and select the ones that will work best for you.
“The course was insightful and well presented. The interactive group exercises were a great way to get people involved and really thinking about the course content. I would recommend this course to anybody working in a busy office environment.”
Transpacific Realty Advisors
“I found the course content to be highly applicable to my work and home life, and have walked away with an understanding of key areas I can strengthen to improve my productivity and lower my stress levels."
"With the knowledge I've gained from this course, I will benefit in being more efficient in both my work and home life."
"I can use the tools from the course to be more productive, plan my days better and avoid burnout. I will also be able to improve communication and delegation with my co-workers, now that I understand the basis for their productivity time styles that might differ from my own.”
Senior Systems Analyst
Connor Clark & Lunn
"Fantastic course! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to push themselves and have a better understanding not only on how they process things but also deal with the people around them."
"The instructor had exceptional knowledge about the use of different time styles in increasing productivity. The ideas were delivered effortlessly, and were easy to absorb and apply. The course is beneficial not only in working environments but also in daily life. The experience was pure enjoyment."
"No matter what position you are within your company, ANYONE would gain valuable insight and information."