- Evaluating your sales process stages: where can you focus your efforts to improve the customer experience?
- Identifying customer needs: making the shift from selling in “your world” to selling in the customer’s world, investigation methods for expanding understanding of the customer business, opportunities and pain points
- Communication techniques: evaluating your communication style and adapting it to work more effectively with your customers’ communication styles, conducting dialogues to discover buyer motives and roles
- Preparing for new business: evaluating new business opportunities and challenges, creating a strategically selected customer target list, developing a solid pre-call plan
- Sharpening your sales story: crafting your sales story into a compelling, differentiating, client-centred narrative to position yourself for new business success
- Motivating, closing and keeping customers: setting realistic sales objectives, determining fit, dealing with objections and defining next steps, connecting your closing approach to your pre-call planning
This intensive one-day course balances concept delivery with hands-on application of selling skills.
This course is designed for sales and business development professionals who wish to improve their results with new and existing customers. It will also benefit any manager who directly leads business development activities.