- Stakeholder management framework: stakeholder characteristics, key understandings to share, identifying the right stakeholders
- Planning stakeholder management: creating the stakeholder engagement strategy, assessing and categorizing stakeholders, discovering their motivations, defining their roles and responsibilities, creating the stakeholder management plan
- Managing and controlling stakeholder engagement: when and how to maintain stakeholder engagement throughout the project or business endeavour, executing and refining the stakeholder management plan, developing a stakeholder dual action plan, dealing with conflicts and difficult stakeholders
This hands-on workshop includes simulated exercises to help you develop stakeholder management tools and techniques you can immediately apply back at work.
As part of the workshop, you will receive 13 PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs).
The workshop is designed for those who want to strengthen stakeholder engagement and relationships. For example:
- Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts
- Project/Program Managers and Team Leads
- General or Operational Managers
- Key Stakeholders