- Assessing the ROI of your organizational culture and its impact on revenue, engagement, customer satisfaction and costs
- Using your organization’s values and culture to determine how to best serve your customers
- Determining the best strategic focal point for your customer serving strategy
- Mapping the customer journey and touchpoints with your organization
- Building your customer serving strategic plan
- Roles and responsibilities of the team executing the customer serving strategy
- Establishing an implementation plan
- Forming a communication approach to engage the team and increase their sense of ownership
- The power of governance in embedding the customer serving strategy in your organization
This program is very hands-on. You will get practical experience in creating a detailed customer serving strategy that you can begin executing as soon as you return to the office.
Senior leaders, directors and executives responsible for developing and leading the organization’s customer serving strategy and execution plan.