How to Apply
Now that you know why the UBC Sauder School of Business Co-op Program is beneficial to your career and you have an understanding of what the requirements are, you’ll want to know how to apply. This section outlines the application and selection process in five easy steps.
The process for applying and being selected to the Business Co-op Program is outlined below.
- Apply to the Co-op Program job posting on COOL before the deadline. Read the job posting carefully for details about the following:
- Your professional resume
- Completed Work/Study Plan
- An electronic version of your official transcript from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Co-op application form accessed on COOL.
- Students shortlisted will be invited to sit a writing assessment.
- Shortlisted students from the writing assessment will be invited to a group interview.
- Acceptances for successful candidates will be given approximately one month after the application deadline.