DATE: October 15, 2014
TIME: 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
LOCATION: ISIS Centre for Social Innovation and Sustainability, Sauder School of Business, Unit 221 - 181 Keefer Place, Vancouver, BC V6B 6C1
Entrepreneurs looking to kick-start their social ventures are invited to an information session to learn more about the Coast Capital Savings Innovation Hub, which is currently accepting applications for its 2015 cohort.
The CCS iHub is a 12-month accelerator program (January-December) for high potential social ventures in B.C., offering a dynamic space to accelerate growth by bringing together university resources, peer learning, and business networks. It is an opportunity to join a select group of entrepreneurs to grow a social venture to the next level – and there’s no cost to participate.
The innovation hub, hosted by Sauder’s ISIS Research Centre, offers:
- Collaborative office space downtown
- A propellor workshop series tailored to the unique needs of social ventures
- Peer learning and support
- Business coaching and advisory services
- A full-time student intern during the summer period
- Opportunities for exposure and access to networks