Danielle van Jaarsveld
AB (Princeton), MS, PhD (Cornell)
Office Henry Angus 672
Tel (604) 822-8441
Personal Web Page
- Customer Service Quality
- Organizational Performance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Comparative Employment Relations
- Industrial Relations
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Seminar in Human Resources Management (PhD)
Selected Recent Publications
- David D. Walker, Danielle D. van Jaarsveld & Daniel P. Skarlicki. (In Press). Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can also hurt me: The relationship between customer verbal aggression and employee incivility. Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Skarlicki, Daniel, van Jaarsveld, D. D., Shao, Ruodan, Song, YoungHo, and Mo Wang. (2016). Extending the multifoci perspective: The role of supervisor justice and moral identity in the relationship between customer justice and customer-directed sabotage. Journal of Applied Psychology.101(1): 108-121.
- Liu, Helen., van Jaarsveld, D. D., Batt, Rosemary, & Frost, A. (2014). The influence of capital structure on strategic human capital: Evidence from US and Canadian firms. Journal of Management. 40: 422-448.
- Yanadori, Yoshio., & van Jaarsveld, D. D. (2014). The Relationships of Informal High Performance Work Practices to Job Satisfaction and Workplace Profitability. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy & Society. 53(3): 501-534.
- Walker, David D., van Jaarsveld, D.D. & Skarlicki, Daniel. (2014). Incivility spirals in customer and employee interactions: The moderating role of negative affectivity and psychological hardiness. Journal of Applied Psychology. 99(1):151-161.
- Kwon, Hyunji, and D.D. van Jaarsveld. (2013) "It's all in the mix: Determinants and consequences of workforce blending in call centers." Human Relations. DOI: 10.1177/0018726712463742
Links and Other Information