BS (Tsinghua), MS (Tsinghua), Ph.D. (Carnegie Mellon University)
Associate Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Tel (604) 827-0078
- Entry Models
- Retail Competition
- Game Theory
- Empirical IO
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Not teaching this academic year.
Selected Recent Publications
- Tucker, C., J. Zhang and T. Zhu (Forthcoming), “Days on Market and Home Sales,” Rand Journal of Economics.
- Zhu, T., V. Singh and A. Dukes (2011). "Local Competition, Entry and Agglomeration"with Vishal Singh and Anthony Dukes" Quantitative Marketing and Economics, 9(2), 129-154.
- Liu, H., P. Chintagunta and T. Zhu (2010). "Complementarities and the Demand for Home Broadband Internet Services " Marketing Science, 29(4), 701-720.
- Zhu, T., V. Singh and M. Manuszak (2009). "Market Structure and Competition in the Retail Discount Industry" Journal of Marketing Research, 46(4), 453-466. (Finalist, Paul E. Green Award 2010).
- Zhu, T. and V. Singh (2009). "Spatial Competition with Endogenous Location Choices - An Application to Discount Retailing" Quantitative Marketing and Economics, 7(1), 1-35.
Links and Other Information