Ph.D. (Stanford University)
Associate Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - HA 472
- Stochastic games, dynamic principal-agent problems;
- Information asymmetry and incentive problems in operations management;
- Supply-chain management, revenue management;
- Partially observable Markov decision processes, machine learning, reinforcement learning
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCom)
- Introduction to Business Processes and Operations (BCom)
- Analyzing and Modeling Uncertainty (MBAN)
Selected Recent Publications
- Zhang, H., S. Rajagopalan, G. Kong. 2017. Contract Design by Service Providers with Private Effort. Management Science (forthcoming).
- Li, H., H. Zhang, C. Fine. 2013. "Dynamic Business share Allocation in a Supply Chain with Competing Suppliers". Operations Research, 61(2) 280-297.
- Kong, G., S. Rajagopalan, H. Zhang. 2013. "Revenue Sharing and Information Leakage in a Supply Chain". Management Science, 59(3) 556-572.
- Zhang, H., 2012. "Solving an Infinite Horizon Adverse Selection Model Through Finite Policy Graphs". Operations Research, 60(4) 850-864.
- Zhang, H. 2012. "Analysis of Dynamic Adverse Selection Model with Asymptotic Efficiency". Mathematics of Operations Research, 37(3) 450-474.
Links and Other Information