BS (Fudan University), Ph.D. (Washington University in St. Louis)
Assistant Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office HA 572
- Structural Modeling
- Internet Advertising
- Social Networks
Course Taught in 2016-2017
- Market Research (BCom)
- Data Visualization and Business Analytics (BCom)
- Business Intelligence for Management (MBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Chunhua Wu (2015) “Matching Value and Market Design in Online Advertising Networks: An Empirical Analysis”, Marketing Science, 34(6). 906-921.
- Chunhua Wu, Hai Che, Tat Y. Chan and Xianghua Lu (2015), “The Economic Value of Online Reviews,” Marketing Science, 34(5). 739-754.
- Tat Y. Chan, Chunhua Wu and Ying Xie (2011), "Measuring the Lifetime Value of Customers Acquired from Google Search Advertising," Marketing Science , 30(5).
Links and Other Information