BSc MSc PhD (Toronto)
Stanley Kwok Professor in Business
Associate Professor, Management Information Systems Division
Office Henry Angus 677
Tel (604) 822-8390
- Modelling, designing, and building computer-based systems for supporting organizational activities
- The application of speech act theory, ontology, and object-oriented concepts to business and enterprise modeling
- Information systems analysis and design
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- CIO Strategies (BCom)
- Information Systems Analysis and Design (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- S.N. Singh and C. Woo (2009) "Investigating Business-IT Alignment through Multi-Disciplinary Goal Concepts", Requirements Engineering 14 , Springer, 177-207.
- P. Kruchten, C. Woo, K. Monu, and M. Sotoodeh (2008) "A Conceptual Model of Disasters Encompassing Multiple Stakeholder Domains", International Journal of Emergency Management 5, 1/2, Switzerland: Inderscience Publishers, 25-56.
- O. Arazy, and C. Woo (2007) "Enhancing Information Retrieval through Statistical Natural Language Processing: A Study of Collocation Indexing", Management Information Systems Quarterly (MISQ) 31, 3 (September), 525-546.
- O. Arazy, and C. C. Woo (2002) "Analysis and Design of Agent-Oriented Information Systems", The Knowledge Engineering Review 17, 3 (September), Cambridge University Press, 215-260.
- J. Tillquist, J. King, and C. Woo (2002) "A Representational Scheme for Analyzing Information Technology and Interorganizational Dependency", Management Information Systems Quarterly (MISQ) 26, 2 (June), 91-118.
Links and Other Information