BA (Hebrew), PhD (California, Berkeley)
Vinod Sood Professor in International Business
Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division and Operations and Logistics Division
Office David Lam 511
Tel (604) 822-9406
Personal Web Page
- Decision Theory and Corporate Strategy
- Resource and Forest Management
- International Business and the Pacific Rim
- Political Evaluation of Policy
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Not teaching this academic year
Selected Recent Publications
Pe'er, A., Vertinsky, I., Keil, T. (forthcoming). "Growth And Survival: The Moderating Effects Of Local Agglomeration And Local Market Structure". Strategic Management Journal, published online September, 2014.
- Cui, V., Vertinsky, I., Robinson, S. Branzei, O.(forthcoming). "Trust in the workplace: The role of social interaction diversity in the community and in the workplace", Business and Society.
- Park, C., Vertinsky, I.,Becerra. M (2015). "Transfers of tacit vs. explicit knowledge and performance in international joint ventures: the role of age". International Business Review, 24(1): 89-101
- Young, L. Vertinsky, I. Li, J. (2014) "National distances, international experience, and venture capital investment performance", Journal of Business Venturing, 29(4): 471-489
Branzei, O., Camp R.D., Vertinsky I. (2013)., In Whom Collectivists Trust: The Role of (in)Voluntary Social Obligations in Japan., Management and Organization Review, July , pp. 319 – 343.
Links and Other Information