BCom, MBA (Alberta), PhD (Toronto)
Edgar F. Kaiser Chair of Organizational Behavior
Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Division
Office Henry Angus 576
Tel (604) 822-8369
- Organization Justice and Human Resource Management
- Retaliation and Sabotage in the workplace
- Mindfulness and Workplace Performance
Courses Taught in 2012-2013
- Complex Negotiations (MBA)
- Strategic Human Resources Management (MBA)
- Two-Party Negotiations (MBA)
- MBA Integration Foundations (P/T MBA & EMBA)
- Leadership (Executive Education)
- Negotiations (Executive Education)
- Performance Management (Executive Education)
Selected Recent Publications
- Skarlicki, D. P., Hoegg, J., Aquino, K., & Nadisic, T (in press). Does Injustice Affect Your Sense of Taste and Smell? The Mediating Role of Moral Disgust. Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology
- Rupp. D., Shao, R., & Skarlicki, D.P. (in press). Applicants’ and employees’ reactions to corporate social responsibility: The moderating effects of first-party justice perceptions and moral identity. Personnel Psychology.
- Shao, R., & Skarlicki, D.P. (in press). Employee reactions to customer mistreatment: A comparison of North America and East Asia. Personnel Psychology.
- Shao, R., Rupp, D., Skarlicki, D.P.& Jones, K. (2013). Managing justice across cultures: A meta-analytic review, management framework, and cross-cultural research agenda. Journal of Management., 13, 263-301.
- van Jaarsveld, D., Skarlicki, D.P., & Walker, D. (2010). The role of emotional exhaustion and negative affectivity in the relationship between customer and employee incivility. Journal of Management, 36,1486-1504.
- Skarlicki, D.P. & Rupp, D. (2010). Dual-processing and organizational justice: The role of rational versus experiential processing in third party reactions to workplace mistreatment. Journal of Applied Psychology, 95, 944-952.
Links & Other Information