BCom, MBA (Alberta), PhD (Toronto)
Edgar F. Kaiser Professor of Organizational Behaviour
Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office Henry Angus 576
Tel (604) 822-8369
- Organization Justice and Human Resource Management
- Retaliation and Sabotage in the workplace
- Mindfulness and Workplace Performance
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Leadership Development (MBA, IMBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Skarlicki, D.P., Kay, A., Aquino, K.& Fushtey, D. (in press).Must heads roll? A critique of and alternative approaches to swift blame. Academy of Management Perspectives.
- Rupp, D., Shapiro, D., Folger, R., Skarlicki, D.P.& Shao. R. (in press).A critical analysis of the conceptualization and measurement of 'organizational justice': Is it time for reassessment? Academy of Management Annals.
- Walker, D., van Jaarsveld, D., & Skarlicki, D.P.(2017). "Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can also hurt me: The relationship between customer verbal aggression and employe incivility." Journal of Applied Psychology, 102(2) 163-179.
- O’Reilly, J., Aquino, K., & Skarlicki, D.P. (2016). The lives of others: Third parties’ responses to others’ injustice. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101(2), 171-189.
- Skarlicki. D. P., van Jaarsveld, D., Shao, R., Song, Y. & Wang, M. (2016). Extending multifoci justice: The role of supervisor justice and moral identity in the relationship between customer justice and customer-directed sabotage. Journal of Applied Psychology. 101, 108-121.
Links and Other Information