BCom, MBA (Alberta), PhD (Toronto)
Edgar F. Kaiser Professor of Organizational Behaviour
Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office Henry Angus 576
Tel (604) 822-8369
- Organization Justice and Human Resource Management
- Retaliation and Sabotage in the workplace
- Mindfulness and Workplace Performance
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
- Leadership Development (MBA)
- Organizational Behaviour (MBA)
- Negotiation (MBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- D. Walker, D. van jaarsveld, & D P. Skarlicki, (in press). "Exploring the effects of individual customer incivility encounters on employee incivility: The moderating roles of entity (in)civility and negative affectivity." Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Skarlicki, D.P., & Turner, R. A. (2014). Unfairness begets unfairness: Victim derogation
bias in employee ratings. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 124,
34 - 46.
- Shao, R., & Skarlicki, D.P. (in press). "Employee reactions to customer mistreatment: A comparison of North America and East Asia." Personnel Psychology.
- Rupp. D., Shao, R., & Skarlicki, D.P. (2013). "Applicants’ and employees’ reactions to corporate social responsibility: The moderating effects of first-party justice perceptions and moral identity." Personnel Psychology, Volume 66, Issue 4 Pages 895-933, Winter 2013.
- Skarlicki, D. P., Hoegg, J., Aquino, K., & Nadisic, T (2013). Does employee mistreatment affect your sense of taste and smell? The mediating role of moral disgust. Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology, 49, 852-859.
Links and Other Information