BCom, MBA (Alberta), PhD (Toronto)
Edgar F. Kaiser Professor of Organizational Behavior
Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Division
Office Henry Angus 576
Tel (604) 822-8369
- Organization Justice and Human Resource Management
- Retaliation and Sabotage in the workplace
- Mindfulness and Workplace Performance
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
- Leadership Development (MBA)
- Organizational Behaviour (MBA)
- Negotiation (MBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Skarlicki, D. P., Hoegg, J., Aquino, K., & Nadisic, T (in press). "Does Injustice Affect Your Sense of Taste and Smell? The Mediating Role of Moral Disgust." Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology.
- D. Walker, D. van jaarsveld, & D P. Skarlicki, (in press). "Exploring the effects of individual customer incivility encounters on employee incivility: The moderating roles of entity (in)civility and negative affectivity." Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Shao, R., & Skarlicki, D.P. (in press). "Employee reactions to customer mistreatment: A comparison of North America and East Asia." Personnel Psychology.
- Rupp. D., Shao, R., & Skarlicki, D.P. (2013). "Applicants’ and employees’ reactions to corporate social responsibility: The moderating effects of first-party justice perceptions and moral identity."Personnel Psychology, Volume 66, Issue 4 Pages 895-933, Winter 2013.
- Jones, D., & Skarlicki, D.P. (2013). "How fairness perceptions can change: A dynamic model of fairness." Organizational Psychology Review, 3(2), 138-159
- Shao, R., Rupp, D., Skarlicki, D.P.& Jones, K. (2013). "Managing justice across cultures: A meta-analytic review, management framework, and cross-cultural research agenda." Journal of Management, 13, 263-301.
Links and Other Information