BBA (Wilfrid Laurier), PhD (Florida)
Senior Instructor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office Henry Angus 569
- Consumer Judgement and Decision Making
- Frequency Reward Programs
- Mental Accounting
Course Taught in 2014-2015
- Brand Management (BCom)
- New Product Development (BCom & MBA)
- Product Service Management (MBA)
- Marketing (MBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Cornelia Pechmann and Tim Silk, "Policy and Research Related to Consumer Rebates: A Comprehensive Review," Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, forthcoming.
- Cohen, Joel B., Julia Belyavsky, and Tim Silk (2008), "Using Visualization to Alter the Balance Between Desirability and Feasibility During Choice," Journal of Consumer Psychology, 18, 270-275.
- Janiszewski, Chris, Tim Silk, and Alan D. J. Cooke (2003), "Different Scales for Different Frames: The Role of Subjective Scales and Experience in Explaining Attribute Framing Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, 30, 311-325 (lead article).
Links and other info