BA (Western Ontario), MA PhD (Pennsylvania)
UPS Foundation Professorship in Regulation and Competition Policy
Director, Phelps Centre for the Study of Government and Business
Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division
Office Henry Angus 280
Tel (604) 822-8478
Personal Web Page
- Industrial Organization
- Competition Policy
- Election Stock Markets
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Government and Business (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Ross, T.W. and Yan, J. (forthcoming), "Efficiency vs. Flexibility in Public-Private Partnerships", Journal of Comparative Policy Analysis
- De Bettignies, J. Ross, T.W. (forthcoming), "Mergers, Agency Costs, and Social Welfare". Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization (available on-line from February 2013)
- Rachwalski, M., Ross, T.W. (2010). "Running a Government's P3 Program: Special Purpose Agency or Line Departments?" Journal of Comparative Policy Analysis, 12, 275-298.
- Basso, L., Ross, T.W., (2010). "Measuring the True Harm from Price-Fixing on Both Direct and Indirect Purchasers". Journal of Industrial Economics, 58, 895-927.
- Chen, Z., Ross, T.W., (2009). "Credible Retailiatory Entry and Strategic Toe-Holds". Journal of Industrial Economics, 57, 343-352.
Other Links & Info