BA (British Columbia), MSc (British Columbia), PhD (Northwestern)
Distinguished University Scholar Chair
Professor, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Division
Office Henry Angus 681
Tel (604) 822-2414
- Dysfunctional Work Behaviour
Courses Taught in 2015-2016
- Principles of Organizational Behaviour (BCom minor)
Selected Recent Publications
- Cui, V., Vertinsky, I., Robinson, S. L., Branzei, O. (online as of Oct 29, 2015). Trust in the workplace: The role of social-network diversity in the community and in the workplace. Business and Society.
- Xu, E., Huang, X. & Robinson, S. (online as of Jan 21, 2015). When Self-View is at Stake: Ostracism, Team Identification, and Employee Responses. Journal of Management.
- O’Reilly, J., Robinson, S.L., Banki, S., & Berdahl, J. L. (2015). Is negative attention better than no attention? The comparative effects of ostracism and harassment at work. Organizational Science, 26 (3), 774-793.
- Brown G., Crossley, C., & Robinson, S. L. (2014). Psychological ownership Territoriality behavior and being perceived as a team contributor: The critical role of trust in the work environment. Personnel Psychology, 67, 463-485.
- Robinson, S. L., Kiewitz, C., & Wang, W. (2014). Coworkers Behaving Badly: The impact of coworker deviant behavior upon individual employees. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 1, 123-143.
Links and Other Information