Tae Hoon Oum
BCom (Sung Kyun Kwan, Seoul-Summa-cum-laude)
MBA, PhD (British Columbia)
Professor Emeritus, Operations and Logistics Division
UPS Foundation Chair in Transportation
Office David Lam 415
Tel (604) 822-8320
- Global Strategic Airline Alliances
- International Air Transport
- Telecommunications, Public Utilities
- Transport and Telecom Infrastructure
- Policy and strategies for building transport, logistics and distribution hubs
- Transport, logistics and telecom policy issues concerning Asia Pacific countries
- Fu, X., Oum T.H. and Yan J. (2014). “An Analysis of Travel Demand in Japan’s Inter-city Market: Empirical Estimation and Policy Simulation”, J. of Transport Economics and Policy , vol.48, no.1, 97-113.
- Adler, N., Fu, X. Oum, T.H., Yu, C. (2014) “Air Transport Liberalization and Airport Slot Allocation: The case of the Northeast Asian Transport Market” Transportation Research Part A, vol.62 (Apr. 2014), pp.3-19.
- Yan, J. and Oum, T.H. (2014). “Effects of Government Corruption on the Efficiency of U.S. Commercial Airports”, Journal of Urban Economics, vol.80 (March, 2014), 119-132.
- Fu, X., Oum, TH., Chen, R., and Lei, Z. (2015). “Dominant Carrier Performance and International Liberalization: the case of Northeast Asia”, Transport Policy vol. 43, pp. 61-75.
- Xiao, Y., Fu, X., Oum, T.H. and Yan, J. (2017), “Modeling Airport Capacity Choice with Real Options”, Transportation Research - Part B (Methodology), vol. 100, 93-114.
- Yan, J, Fu, X, Oum, TH, and Wang, K, 2018, “Airline Horizontal Mergers and Productivity: Empirical Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in China”, International J. of Industrial Organization (IJIO), vol. 51, pp.1-19.
Links and Other Information