BA (Peking University), MA (University of Minnesota), and PhD (University of Michigan)
Assistant Professor, Management Information Systems Division
Office Henry Angus 669
Tel (604) 827-3260
- Complex adaptive systems
Post-adoptive IT use
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
- Introduction to e-Business (BCom)
- Workshop in Management Information Systems (PhD)
Selected Recent Publications
- N. Nan and S. Kumar. Joint Effect of Team Structure and Software Architecture in Open Source Software, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, forthcoming.
- Cheshin, Y. Kim, N.D. Bos, N. Nan, and J.S. Olson. Emergence of Difference Electronic Communication Norms within Partially Distributed Teams, Journal of Personnel Psychology, forthcoming.
- N.Nan R. Zmud, And E. Yetgin. A Complex Adaptive Systems Model of Innovation Diffusion: Theoretical integration and Validation of a Virtual Laboratory. Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, forthcoming.
- N. Nan. “Capturing Bottom-Up IT Use Processes: A Complex Adaptive Systems Model”. MIS Quarterly, 35, 2, 2011, pp. 505-532.
- E.W. Johnston, D. Hicks, N. Nan, and J.C. Auer. “Managing the Inclusion Process in Collaborative Governance”. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 21, 4, 2011, pp. 699-721.
Links and Other Information