Professor and Chair, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - HA 478
Tel (604) 822-8360
Supply Chain Management
Applied Game theory
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
Operations and Logistics (IMBA)
- Supply Chain Management (MM)
- Introduction to Business Processes and Operations (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- "Affine Transformations in finite dimensional vector spaces: A preservation property." Forthcoming in Mathematics of Operations Research.
- "Walking in My Shoes: How Expectations of Role Reversal in Future Negotiations Impact Present Behaviors". Journal of Marketing Research. (2016) Co-Authors: R. Bagchi., H. Gurnani, N, Koukova
- "Capacitated Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems: Policies and Bounds". M&SOM. (2016) Co-authors: T. Huh, G. Janakiraman.
- "Seed Portfolio Management with Production Flexibility". Co-authors: S. Bansal Forthcoming in Operations Research.
- "Simple Policies for Managing Flexible Capacity." Forthcoming in M&SOM. Co-authors: G. Janakiraman, S. Veeraraghavan.
Links and Other Information