Associate Professor and Chair, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus 478
Tel (604) 822-8360
Supply Chain Management
Applied Game theory
Courses Taught in 2015-2016
Operations and Logistics (IMBA)
- Supply Chain Management (MM)
- Introduction to Business Processes and Operations (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- "Average Cost Inventory Models: An analysis using a vanishing discount approach". Co-Authors: T. Huh (U.B.C.) & G. Janakiraman (UT Dallas). Operations Research. January-February 2012.
- "Some Implications of Pricing Bundles". Co-Authors: Xiao Huang (Concordia) & G. Sosic (U.S.C.) Naval Research Logistics. April 2013.
- "Prospect Theory and the Newsvendor Problem". Forthcoming in Management Science. Co-Author: S. Shechter (U.B.C.)
- "Sequential Resource Allocation with Constraints: Two-Customer Case". Forthcoming in Operations Research Letters. Co-Authors: X. Geng (U.B.C.) & T. Huh (U.B.C.)
- "Affine Transformations in finite dimensional vector spaces: A preservation property." Forthcoming in Mathematics of Operations Research. (No Co-Authors)
Links and Other Information