Associate Professor and Chair, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus 478
Tel (604) 822-8360
Supply Chain Management
Applied Game theory
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
Selected Recent Publications
- "Optimal Management of a Limited Number of Replacements under Markovian Deterioration". Co-Authors: Z. Icten, S. Shechter, L. Maillart. IIE Transactions. June 2012
- "Some Implications of Pricing Bundles". Co-Authors: Xiao Huang (Concordia) & G. Sosic (U.S.C.) Naval Research Logistics. April 2013.
- "Prospect Theory and the Newsvendor Problem". Forthcoming in Management Science. Co-Author: S. Shechter (U.B.C.)
- "Sequential Resource Allocation with Constraints: Two-Customer Case". Forthcoming in Operations Research Letters. Co-Authors: X. Geng (U.B.C.) & T. Huh (U.B.C.)
- "Affine Transformations in finite dimensional vector spaces: A preservation property." Forthcoming in Mathematics of Operations Research.
Links and Other Information