AB (Penn), PhD (Stanford)
WJ Van Dusen Professor in Management
Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - HA 474
Tel (604) 822-8426
- Combinatorial optimization
- Network flows
- Operations management
- Computational complexity
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCOM)
- Supply Chain Management (MM)
Selected Recent Publications
- A. Fischer, F. Fischer, and S.T. McCormick (2017). Matroid Optimisation Problems with Nested Non-Linear Monomials in the Objective Function. To appear in Math. Prog. (a preliminary version was a poster at IPCO 2014).
- Y. Bo, M. Dawande, G. Janakiraman, and S.T. McCormick (2017). A Note on Integrality in Deterministic and Stochastic Inventory Models. To appear in OR.
- J. Shao, H. Krishnan, and S.T. McCormick (2016). Gray Markets and Supply Chain Incentives. POM. 25, 1807-1819.
- H. Aissi, A.R. Mahjoub, S.T. McCormick and M. Queyranne (2015). Strongly Polynomial Bounds for Multiobjective and Parametric Global Minimum Cuts in Graphs and Hypergraphs. To appear in Math. Prog.; conference version appears as "A Strongly Polynomial Time Algorithm for Multicriteria Global Minimum Cuts" in Proceedings of IPCO 2014. J. Lee and J. Vygen (eds.) LNCS 8494, 25-36.
- J. Shao, H. Krishnan and S.T. McCormick (2014). Prince Incentives and Coordination in Two-Product Decentralized Supply Chain. Decision Sciences, 45, 507-533.
Links and Other Information