AB (Penn), PhD (Stanford)
WJ Van Dusen Professor in Management
Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - HA 474
Tel (604) 822-8426
- Combinatorial optimization
- Network flows
- Operations management
- Computational complexity
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCOM)
- Supply Chain Management (IMBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- H. Aissi, A.R. Mahjoub, S.T. McCormick and M. Queyranne (2015). Strongly Polynomial Bounds for Multiobjective and Parametric Global Minimum Cuts in Graphs and Hypergraphs. To appear in Math. Prog.; conference version appears as "A Strongly Polynomial Time Algorithm for Multicriteria Global Minimum Cuts" in Proceedings of IPCO 2014. J. Lee and J. Vygen (eds.) LNCS 8494, 25-36.
- J. Shao, H. Krishnan and S.T. McCormick (2014). Prince Incentives and Coordination in Two-Product Decentralized Supply Chain. Decision Sciences, 45, 507-533.
- J. Shao, H. Krishnan, and S. T. McCormick (2012) "Distributing a Product Line in a Decentralized Supply Chain". POMS, Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 151-163, January/February 2013
- F. Granot, S. T. McCormick, M. N. Queyranne, and F. Tardella (2011). "Monotone Parametric min Cut Revisited: Structures and Algorithms". Mathematics of Operations Research.
- J. Shao, H. Krishnan, and S. T. McCormick (2011). "Incentives for Transshipment in Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers". MSOM., published Online: March 25, 2011, page rage: 361 - 372.
Links and Other Information