B.S. (Oregon State); M.S. (Iowa); PhD (Iowa); CPA (Iowa)
Alumni Professorship in Accounting
Professor and Chair, Accounting and Information Systems Division
Office Henry Angus 380
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Forecasting Equity Valuation
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Stock Market Inefficiencies (PhD)
- Financial Statement Analysis (IMBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- "Forecasting Sales: A Model and Some Evidence from the Retail Industry." Contemporary Accounting Review Vol 31, Issue 2, pp 581-68, Summer 2014. Authors: Asher Curtis, Russell Lundholm and Sarah McVay.
- "Restoring the Tower of Babel: How Foreign Firms Communicate with US Investors". The Accounting Review, Vol. 89 (2014): 1453-1485. Authors: Russell Lundholm, Rafael Rogo and Jenny Li Zhang.
- "Attracting Attention in a Limited Attention World: Exploring the Causes and Consequences of Extreme Positive Earnings Surprises." Management Science (online January 19, 2016). Authors: Allison Koester, Russell Lundholm and Mark Soliman.
- "Do Analyst Forecasts Vary Too Much", Journal of Financial Reporting, forthcoming in Inaugural Issue. Authors: Russell Lundholm and Rafael Rogo.
- "The Foreign Investor Bias and its Linguistic Origins", Management Science (R) March 2017. Authors: Russell Lundholm, Nafis Rahman and Rafael Rogo.
Links and Other Information