B.S. (Oregon State); M.S. (Iowa); PhD (Iowa); CPA (Iowa)
Alumni Professorship in Accounting
Professor and Chair, Accounting Division
Office Henry Angus 380
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Forecasting Equity Valuation
Courses Taught in 2015-2016
- Analysis of Inefficient Markets (PhD)
- Financial Statement Analysis (IMBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- "Percent Accruals", The Accounting Review, Vol. 86, No. 1, 2011. Authors: Nader Hafzalla, Russell J. Lundholm and E. Matthew Van Winkle.
- "A measure of competition based on 10-K fillings." Journal of Accounting Research May (2013) 51: 399-436. Authors: Feng Li, Russell Lundholm, and Mike Minnis.
- "Forecasting Sales: A Model and Some Evidence from the Retail Industry." Contemporary Accounting Review Vol 31, Issue 2, pp 581-68, Summer 2014. Authors: Asher Curtis, Russell Lundholm and Sarah McVay.
- "Restoring the Tower of Babel: How Foreign Firms Communicate with US Investors". The Accounting Review, Vol. 89 (2014): 1453-1485. Authors: Russell Lundholm, Rafael Rogo and Jenny Li Zhang.
- "Do Analyst Forecasts Vary Too Much", Journal of Financial Reporting, forthcoming in Inaugural Issue. Authors: Russell Lundholm and Rafael Rogo.
Links and Other Information