B.S. (Oregon State); M.S. (Iowa); PhD (Iowa); CPA (Iowa)
Alumni Professorship in Accounting
Professor and Chair, Accounting Division
Office Henry Angus 380
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Forecasting Equity Valuation
Courses Taught in 2014-2015
- Analysis of Accounting Information in Markets (PhD)
- Financial Statement Analysis (IMBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- "Discussion of 'Modeling Goodwill for Banks: A Residual Income Approach with Empirical Tests,' Contemporary Accounting Research 2006, pp. 69-71. Author: Russell J. Lundholm
- "Motives for Disclosure and Non-Disclosure: a Framework and Review of Evidence." Accounting and Business Research 2006, 44-48. Authors: Russell J. Lundholm and E.Matthew Van Winkle.
- "Percent Accruals", The Accounting Review, Vol. 86, No. 1, 2011. Authors: Nader Hafzalla, Russell J. Lundholm and E. Matthew Van Winkle.
- "A measure of competition based on 10-K fillings." Journal of Accounting Research May (2013) 51: 399-436. Authors: Feng Li, Russell Lundholm, and Mike Minnis.
- "Forecasting Sales: A Model and Some Evidence from the Retail Industry." Contemporary Accounting Review forthcoming. Authors: Asher Curtis, Russell Lundholm and Sarah McVay.
Links and Other Information