BEng (Delhi), MS (Alabama), MA (Michigan), PhD (Michigan)
Associate Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Director, Centre for Operations Excellence
Office Henry Angus - HA 467
Tel (604) 822-8394
- Incentive distortions in supply chains
- Contracts and supply chain coordination
- Supply chain management
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Supply Chain Management (MBA)
- Process Fundamentals (MBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Mantin, B., Krishnan, H., Dhar, T.P. (2014). "The strategic role of third-party marketplaces in retailing". Accepted for publication in Production and Operations Management, Nov 2013; published online in Mar 2014.
- Shao, J., Krishnan, H., McCormick, S.T. (2013). "Price Incentives and Coordination of a Product Line in a Decentralized Supply Chain". Accepted for publication in Decision Sciences, Sept. 2013.
- Shao, J., Krishnan, H., McCormick, S.T. (2013). "Distributing a Product Line in a Decentralized Supply Chain. Production and Operations Management, 22(1), 151-163.
- Krishnan, H., Winter, R.A. (2011) "On the role of revenue-sharing contracts in supply chains. Operations Research Letters (39(1), 28-31
- Shao, J, .Krishnan, H., McCormick, T., (2011). "Incentives for Transshipment in Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers". Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 13(3), 361-372.
Links and Other Information