JoAndrea (Joey) Hoegg
BA, BEd (UBC), PhD (Florida)
Assistant Professor, Marketing Division
Office Henry Angus 577
- Sensory Marketing
- Consumer response to product design
- Consumer-brand relationships
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
- Marketing Research (MBA) (ECM)
Selected Recent Publications
- Jiang, Lan, JoAndrea Hoegg, and Darren W. Dahl (2013), “Consumer Reaction to Unearned Preferential Treatment,” Journal of Consumer Research, 40 (October), forthcoming.
- Skarlicki, D., Hoegg, J., Aquino, K., Nadisic (2013). Does Injustice Affect Your Sense of Taste and Smell? The Mediating Role of Moral Disgust. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 49 (September), 852-859.
Chae, Boyoun (Grace) and JoAndrea Hoegg (2013), “The Future Looks “Right”: The Impact of Spatial Position of Advertising Images on Product Attitude," Journal of Consumer Research , 40 (August), 223-238.
- Mehta, Ravi, JoAndrea Hoegg, and Amitav Chakravarti (2011), "Knowing too Much: Expertise Induced False Recalls in Product Comparison," Journal of Consumer Research (October), 535-554
- Hoegg, JoAndrea and Michael Lewis (2011), "The Impact of Candidate Appearance and Advertising Strategies on Election Results," Journal of Marketing Research (October), 895-909
Links and Other Information