JoAndrea (Joey) Hoegg
BA, BEd (UBC), PhD (Florida)
Associate Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Alumni Professorship in Marketing
Office Henry Angus 575
- Sensory Marketing
- Consumer response to product design
- Consumer-brand relationships
Courses Taught in 2014-2015
- Marketing Research (Exec Ed)
- Consumer Behaviour (PhD)
- Teaching (PhD)
Selected Recent Publications
- Dunn, Lea and JoAndrea Hoegg (2014). The Influence of Fear on Emotional Brand Attachment. Journal of Consumer Research, 41 (June), 152-168.
- Jiang, Lan, JoAndrea Hoegg, and Darren W. Dahl (2013), “Consumer Reaction to Unearned Preferential Treatment,” Journal of Consumer Research, 40 (October), forthcoming.
Chae, Boyoun (Grace) and JoAndrea Hoegg (2013), “The Future Looks “Right”: The Impact of Spatial Position of Advertising Images on Product Attitude," Journal of Consumer Research , 40 (August), 223-238.
- Mehta, Ravi, JoAndrea Hoegg, and Amitav Chakravarti (2011), "Knowing too Much: Expertise Induced False Recalls in Product Comparison," Journal of Consumer Research (October), 535-554
- Hoegg, JoAndrea and Michael Lewis (2011), "The Impact of Candidate Appearance and Advertising Strategies on Election Results," Journal of Marketing Research (October), 895-909
Links and Other Information