BSc, MSc (Technion, Israel), PhD (Texas)
Affiliates Professor in Management
Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - 476
Tel (604) 822-8432
- Game Theory and Application
- Discrete Optimization
- Operations Management
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- I.Ciuera-Infosino, F. Granot and A.F. Veinott Jr., "Multi-Commodity Production Planning: Quantitative Analysis and Applications" MSOM, Vol 17, Issue 4, 2015, pp. 589-607, (2015).
- M. Dror, D. Granot, and M. Yaeger-Dror, “Teaching and Learning guide for Speech variation, utility and game theory”, Language and Linguistics Compass, Volume 8, Issue 6, (2014), pp 211-270.
- D. Granot and Y. Gerchak, “An auction with positive externality and possible application for overtime rules in football, soccer, and chess”, Operations Research Letters, 42, (2014), pp. 12-15
- M. Dror, D. Granot, and M. Yaeger-Dror, “Speech variation, utility and game theory”, Language and Linguistics Compass, 7, (November, 2013), pp. 561-579
- D. Granot and F. Granot, “On graphs which can or cannot induce Chinese Postman games with a non-empty core”, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 160, 2012, pp. 2054-2059.
Links and Other Information