Ph.D (Stanford University)
Assistant Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - HA 468
Tel (604) 827-1825
Personal Web Page
- Health Care Operations Management
- Queueing and Service Systems
- Decision Making under Uncertainty, Optimization
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Ding, Y., Park E., Nagarajan M., & Grafstein E. “Patient Prioritization in Emergency Department Triage Systems: An Empirical Study of Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS)”, Manufacturing and Service Operations, accepted, 2017.
- Ding Y., Ge D, He S, & Ryan C, “A non-asymptotic approach to analyzing kidney exchange graphs”, Operations Research, accepted, 2017.
- Yu, M., Ding Y., Lindsey, R., Shi, C. (2016). A data-driven approach to manpower planning at US-Canada border crossings. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 91, 34-47.
- Lowsky, D.J., Ding, Y., Lee, D. K.K., McCulloch, C.E., Ross, L.F., Thistlethwaite, J.R., & Zenios, S.A. (2012)." AK-nearest neighbors survival probability prediction method". Statistics in Medicine.
- Agrawal, S., Ding, Y., Saberi, A., & Ye, Y. (2012). "Price of correlations in stochastic optimization". Operations Research, 60.1 (2012): 150-162.
Links and Other Information