Ph.D (Stanford University)
Assistant Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus 468
Tel (604) 827-1825
- Health Care Operations Management
- Queueing and Service Systems
- Decision Making under Uncertainty, Optimization
Courses Taught in 2012-2013
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCom)
- Probabilistic Models for Management (MBA)
- Stochastic Processes (MBA)
Selected Recent Publications
Agrawal, Shipra, et al. "Price of correlations in stochastic optimization". Operations Research, 60.1 (2012): 150-162.
- Ding, Yichuan, Dongdong Ge, and Henry Wolkowicz. "On equivalence of semidefinite relaxations for quadratic matrix programming". Mathematics of Operations Research, 36.1 (2011): 88-104.
- Ding, Yichuan, and Henry Wolkowicz. "A low-dimensional semidefinite relaxation for the quadratic assignment problem". Mathematics of Operations Research, 34.4 (2009): 1008-1022
Links and Other Information