BSc, MBA (Maryland), DBA (Indiana)
Director, Bureau of Intelligent Transportation Systems and Freight Security (BITSAFS)
Associate Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus 473
Tel (604) 822-8328
- Supply Chain Management
- Freight Security and Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Outsourcing and third-party logistics
- Freight transport
- Regulation and management of the trucking industry
- Warehousing and distribution
- Safety management, maintenance
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
- Advance Business Logistics (BCom)
- Supply-Chain Management (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- "The Canadian-United States Supply Chain in an Era of Global Economic Competitiveness" with P. Vandevert, Proceedings of the Annual Conference Canadian-United States Law Institute, Canada-United States Law Journal, Vol. 34, No. 1 (2009), pp. 7-34
- "Vehicular Telematics over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks: A Survey," with E. Hossain, V. Leung, B. MacLeod, J. Misic, V. Wong, and O. Yang, Computer Communications, 33(2010) 775-793.
- "Simulation Analysis for Electronic Commercial Vehicle Screening at a Weigh Station" with J. Lee, Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 15, No. 2, 2011, pp. 1-12.
- "Adaptive Truck Metering Control Algorithm for Electronic Commercial Vehicle Screening Systems" with J. Lee. Chow, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, accepted for publication Dec 2011.
- "Commercial vehicle pre-clearance programs: Current issues and recommendations for potential implementation" with J. Lee, K. Jaeckel and K. Choi. Transport Policy, Vol 27, 2013, pp 92-101.
Links and Other Information