BTech (Indian Institute of Technology Madras), PhD (Arizona State University)
Senior Associate Dean, Strategic Partnerships and Global Initiatives
Professor, Marketing and Behavioral Science Division
Office Henry Angus 563
Tel (604) 827-3163
Selected Recent Publications
- Grewal, Rajdeep, Murali Chandrashekaran, Alka Citrin (2010), "Satisfaction Heterogeneity and Shareholder Value", Journal of Marketing Research, August.
- Grewal, Rajdeep, Murali Chandrashekaran, and F. Robert Dwyer (2008), "Navigating Local Environments with Local Strategies: A Contingency Model of Multinational Subsidiary Performance", Marketing Science, September/October.
- Chandrashekaran, Murali, Kristin N. Rotte, Rajdeep Grewal, and Stephen S. Tax (2007), "Satisfaction Strength and Customer Loyalty", Journal of Marketing Research, February.
- Rotte, Kristin N., Murali Chandrashekaran, Stephen Tax and Rajdeep Grewal (2006), "Forgiven but not Forgotten: Covert Uncertainty and the Paradox of Defection-Despite-Trust", Journal of Consumer Psychology, 16(3), 281-292.
- Kardes, Frank R., Steven Posavac, David Silvera, Maria Cronely, David Sanbonmatsu, Susan Schertzer, Felicia Miller, Paul Herr and Murali Chandrashekaran (2006), "Debiasing Omission Neglect", Journal of Business Research, June.
Links & Other Information