BA (Macalester College), MA (University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana), PhD (University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana)
Montalbano Professor of Leadership Studies: Gender and Diversity, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Division
Office Henry Angus 452 (effective April 29, 2016)
- Gender and Diversity in Organizations
- Power and Status in Groups
- Work-Family Interface
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Gender and Diversity in Leadership (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Bai, F., Uhlmann, E. L., & Berdahl, J. L. (2015). The Robustness of the Win-Win Effect. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology.
- Williams, J. C., Berdahl, J. L. & Vandello, J. A. (2015). Beyond work-life 'integration.' Annual Review of Psychology, 67.
- Berdahl, J. L., Uhlmann, E. L., & Bai, F. (2015). 'Win-win: Female and male athletes from more gender equal nations perform better in international sports competitions.' Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 56, 1-3.
- O’Reilly, J., Robinson, S., Berdahl, J. L., & Banki, S. (2014). 'Is negative attention better than no attention? The comparative effects of ostracism and harassment at work.' Organization Science.
- Salin, D., Roberge, M. E., Salimaki, A. & Berdahl, J. L. (2014). “I wish I had…”: Target reflections on responses to workplace mistreatment. Human Relations.
Links and Other Information