BSc (Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), MSc, PhD (Northwestern)
Richard Poon Professor of Organizations and Society
at the Sauder School of Business, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office Henry Angus 571
Tel (604) 822-8378
- Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Moral Cognition and Behaviour
- Status and Social Dominance
- Organizational Justice
- Workplace Victimization
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Business and Management Values (BCom)
- Organizational Behaviour (BCom)
- Power and Politics (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Sheppard, L. & Aquino, K. (2017) Sisters at arms: A theory of female same-sex conflict and its problematization in organizations. Journal of Management, 43, 691-715.
- Boegershausen, Aquino, K., & Reed, A.R. II. (2016) Moral identity. Current Opinion in
Psychology, 6, 162-166.
- O’Reilly, J., Aquino, K., & Skarlicki, D. (2016) The lives of others: Third parties’ responses to others’ injustices. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101, 171-189.
- Xu, D., Cenfetelli, R., & Aquino, K. (2016) Do different kinds of trust matter? An investigation of the three trusting beliefs on satisfaction and purchase behavior in a buyer-seller context. Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 25, 15-31.
- Zhu, L., Aquino, K., & Vadera, A. (2016) What makes professors appear credible: The effect of demographic characteristics and ideological beliefs. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101, 862-880.
Links & Other Information