BSc (Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), MSc, PhD (Northwestern)
Richard Poon Professor of Organizations and Society
at the Sauder School of Business, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office Henry Angus 571
Tel (604) 822-8378
- Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Moral Cognition and Behaviour
- Status and Social Dominance
- Organizational Justice
- Workplace Victimization
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
- Organizational Behaviour (BCom)
- Business and Management Value (BCom)
- Power and Politics (BCom)
- Two-Party Negotiation (ECM)
- Negotiations (IMBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Aquino, K., Sheppard, L., Watkins, M., O’Reilly, J., Smith, L. (Forthcoming). Social sexual behavior at work. Research in Organizational Behavior.
- Gu, J., McFerran, B., Aquino, K., & Kim, T. (Forthcoming). What makes affirmative action-based hiring decisions seem (un)fair?A test of an ideological explanation for fairness judgments. Journal of Organizational Behavior.
- McFerran, B., Aquino, K., & Tracy, J. Evidence for the two facets of pride in consumption: Evidence from luxury brands. Journal of Consumer Psychology.
- Sheppard, L. & Aquino, K. (Forthcoming). Sisters at arms: A theory of female same-sex conflict and its problematization in organizations. Journal of Management.
- Smith, I., Aquino, K., Graham, J., & Koleva, S. (Forthcoming). The moral ties that bind…even to outgroups: The interactive effect of moral identity and the binding foundations. Psychological Science.
Links & Other Information