BSc (Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), MSc, PhD (Northwestern)
Richard Poon Professor of Organizations and Society
at the Sauder School of Business, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office Henry Angus 571
Tel (604) 822-8378
- Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Moral Cognition and Behaviour
- Status and Social Dominance
- Organizational Justice
- Workplace Victimization
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Business and Management Values (BCom)
- Organizational Behaviour (BCom)
- Power and Politics (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Aquino, K., Sheppard, L., Watkins, M., O’Reilly, J., Smith, L. (Forthcoming).Social sexual behavior at work. Research in Organizational Behavior.
- Bies, R., Barclay, L., Tripp T., Aquino, K. A systems perspective on forgiveness in organizations. Academy of Management Annals.
- Frimer, J., Aquino, K., Gebauer, J.E., Zhu, L., & Oakes, H. A decline in prosocial language helps explain public disapproval of Congress. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- O’Reilly, J., Aquino, K., & Skarlicki, D. The lives of others: Third parties’ responses to others’ injustices. Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Reed, A.R. II, Kay, A., Finnell, S., Aquino, K., & Levy, E. I don’t want your money, I just want your time: How moral identity overcomes the aversion to giving time to prosocial causes. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
Links & Other Information