BSc (Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), MSc, PhD (Northwestern)
Richard Poon Professor of Organizations and Society
at the Sauder School of Business, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Division
Office Henry Angus 571
Tel (604) 822-8378
- Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Moral Cognition and Behaviour
- Status and Social Dominance
- Organizational Justice
- Workplace Victimization
Courses Taught in 2013-2014
- Organizational Behaviour (BCom)
- Business and Management Value (BCom)
- Power and Politics (BCom)
- Two-Party Negotiation (ECM)
- Negotiations (IMBA)
Selected Recent Publications
- Mulder, LB. & Aquino K. (Forthcoming). The role of moral identity in the aftermath of dishonesty. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
- Sheppard, L. & Aquino, K. (Forthcoming). Much ado about nothing?: Observers’ problematization of women’s same sex conflict at work. Academy of Management Perspectives.
- Seiger, P., Zellweger, T., Aquino, K. (Forthcoming). Turning agents into psychological principals: Aligning ownership interest of non-owners by psychological ownership. Journal of Management Studies.
- Watkins, M., Smith, L., & Aquino, K. (Forthcoming). The sexual marketplace at work: The display, use, and consequences of employee sexual performances. Academy of Management Perspectives.
- Winterich, K., Mittal, V., & Aquino, K. (Forthcoming). When does recognition increase charitable behavior: Toward a moral identity based model. Journal of Marketing.
Links & Other Information