Diplom-Volkswirt (Köln), PhD (Toronto)
Director, Sauder School of Business Prediction Markets
Associate Professor & Chair, Strategy and Business Economics Division
Chair in International Trade Policy
Download full Curriculum Vitae
Office Henry Angus 275
Tel (604) 822-8484
Personal Web Page
- International trade
- Environmental economics and management
- Energy and electricity markets
- Prediction markets
- Innovation and high-tech industries
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Environmental Management (BCom)
- Seminar in Applied International Economics
Selected Recent Publications
- Scrapping for clean air: Emissions savings from the BC SCRAP-IT program (joint with Sumeet Gulati), Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 71, May 2015,pp. 198-214.
- Elements of Environmental Management, University of Toronto Press, 2014, 416 pp.
- Liquidity Provision and Cross Arbitrage in Continuous Double-Auction Prediction Markets, Journal of Prediction Markets, 7(3), December 2013, pp. 63-88.
- Market Based Policies for Green Motoring in Canada (joint with Sumeet Gulati), Canadian Public Policy, 39(s2), August 2013, pp. 81-94.
- Reducing the Environmental Impact of Transportation: British Columbia's Tax Policy Initiatives (joint with Sumeet Gulati), Canadian Tax Journal, Vol. 60, No. 5, December 2012, pp. 869-880.
Links and Other Information