Diplom-Volkswirt (Köln), PhD (Toronto)
Director, Sauder School of Business Prediction Markets
Associate Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division
Chair in International Trade Policy
Download full Curriculum Vitae
Office Henry Angus 275
Tel (604) 822-8484
Personal Web Page
- International trade
- Environmental economics and management
- Foreign direct investment
- Innovation and High-Tech Industries
- Energy and Electricity Markets
Courses Taught in 2016-2017
- Environmental Management (BCom)
- Seminar in Applied International Economics
Selected Recent Publications
- Scrapping for clean air: Emissions savings from the BC SCRAP-IT program (joint with Sumeet Gulati), Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 71, May 2015,pp. 198-214.
- Elements of Environmental Management, University of Toronto Press, 2014, 416 pp.
- Liquidity Provision and Cross Arbitrage in Continuous Double-Auction Prediction Markets, Journal of Prediction Markets, 7(3), December 2013, pp. 63-88.
- Market Based Policies for Green Motoring in Canada (joint with Sumeet Gulati), Canadian Public Policy, 39(s2), August 2013, pp. 81-94.
- Reducing the Environmental Impact of Transportation: British Columbia's Tax Policy Initiatives (joint with Sumeet Gulati), Canadian Tax Journal, Vol. 60, No. 5, December 2012, pp. 869-880.
Links and Other Information